photo via opencolleges.edu.au
So far, 2020 has been quite a year, and we’re only 3 months in! I know it seems hectic right now, with everything going on, due to the coronavirus. However, while we are in quarantine, there are things that we can do to keep ourselves busy, in this chaotic time.
Here are a list of things to do under quarantine.
- Read– Educate yourself. Get your mind off of things, and consume it with positive thoughts and knowledge. Heal your mind and read something that will help your mind. Whether it’s self-help, motivational, spiritual, or fiction, it’s great to feed your mind.
- Write– You probably have a ton of things to work on, like your songs, a poem, or perhaps a script.
- Cook– If you have enough food during these 2 weeks, prepare a nice meal for yourself. Perhaps a nice pasta and some wine would be great for a special night. Treat yourself.
- Exercise– If the gym is closed, you can still work on your goals at home. If you have resistance bands, you can totally just work on your glutes. Also, you can jog around the block if you must.
- Watch A Movie- If you have a Netflix, then you can just chill at home and watch one of your favorite shows. Now is the time to binge watch your favorite series.
- Get Creative– Upload things on your phone, like TikTok, and make some dancing videos with your friends.
- Clean Up– Now is the time to clean up your apartment or your car. Perhaps, there’s laundry you have to do or dusting. Get it done!
- Meditate– Shut out the outside noise and clear your head from unnecessary thoughts.
- Listen to Music- Download some music that will make you feel good. Some great music to listen to is chillhop or lofi hip-hop.
- Plot- Whatever goals you have, just prepare for them. Take time out of your day to work on your goals.
During this time, just remember to keep yourself occupied with good energy. You don’t have to sit in the house all day and feel miserable. Now is the time to get yourself together and plan.